Nexia KPS Contingency Situation Corvid -19
NEWS / 24 Mar 2020
The Government of Indonesia has declared contingency condition due to outbreak of Covid-19 for the period until 29 May 2020.
With uncertainties continue to be on the rise amid the COVID-19 outbreak, NexiaKPS makes every effort to ensure implementation of measures to safeguard the well-being of our people and be socially responsible to our clients and stakeholders.
Below are the control measures currently in place and will be regularly monitored as the situation continues to evolve:
Enabling operationally-ready teams to ensure delivery of service
- Regular updates on latest prohibited travel restriction advisories to reduce the risk of virus transmission.
- All staff including field jobs and corporate teams are deployed to work from home
- Technological tools for video-calls and off-site reviews are made avail through tele-commuting facilities for staff to remain engaged, collaborate and work as usual.
- Expanded modes of communication apart from email and text messages are available to enable staff to receive prompt and updated information via Teams and Yammer.
- Regular updates on latest travel and health advisories are circulated to all staff to stay aware of current COVID situation.
- Clients and business partners visiting our office are required to comply with health advices to wear mask and use hand sanitizer provided.
- Face-to-face meetings and events are replaced by click-of-convenience tools such as Zoom, WhatsAp, live-streaming, to stay connected with our clients.
- Clients can communicate through email to respective personnels or direct to their cell phone.
- Staffs are required to monitor and record their health especially their respiratory condition.
- Increase in frequency for office sanitation cleaning that is aligned to health authorities sanitation and hygiene advisories.
- When present at office staffs are required to wear mask and hand sanitizer
- Staffs are required to maintain personnel hygiene at any time aligned to health authorities advisories Implementing the above mentions efforts may not be enough to cover the current Covid -19 situation. Nonetheless Nexia KPS strive to implement other measures to anticipate any emergency condition.