Adeyana is partner of the firm since the year 2017. Previously worked also as partner in various public accounting firms dan private companies. Currently Adeyana is present as Audit partner.
Experience of working with international clients, also experience in services for private enterprises, including manufacturing, coal mining, financial institution and other services.
- Earned Accountant Degree from Institute of Economic Science YAI and Master in Accounting from Trisakti University in Indonesia.
- State Registered Accountant Reg. RNA 6227, Chartered Accountant (CA) of Indonesia Institute of Accontants (IAI) and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) of Institute of Indonesia CPA Public Accountant License from the MOF
- Registered at : Indonesia Financial Services Authority (OJK) and Capital Market, Government Auditor Office
- Member of the public accountant professional standards board of IAPI
- Member of AMCI (ASEAN CPA Monitoring Committee Indonesia)
- Language : Indonesia language and English.
- Indonesia business environment and assurance services
- Handling clients of private enterprises needs specific and unique approach.
- Audit trainer