Tan Siddharta is partner of the firm since the year 2017. Previously worked also as partner in various public accounting firms and private enterprises. Currently Tan Siddharta is present as Audit partner.
Experience of working with international clients, also experience in services for public and private enterprises, including hospitality, manufacturing, coal mining, financial institution and other services. Experience in auditing corporate finance, human resources and equity restructuring. He used to work with Coopers & Lybrand International and as Chief Financial Officer with one major paper mills company in Indonesia.
- Accountant Degree from Institute of Economic Science YAI in 1987
- Master in Management from Bina Nusantara University in Indonesia.
- State Registered Accountant Reg. RNA 8851
- Chartered Accountant (CA) of Indonesia Institute of Accontants (IAI)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) of Institute of Indonesia CPA
- Public Accountant License from the MOF
- Registered at :
Indonesia Financial Services Authority (OJK) and Capital Market,
Government Auditor Office
- Member of AMCI (ASEAN CPA Monitoring Committee Indonesia)
- Language : Indonesia language and English
Indonesia business environment and assurance services
Handling clients of private enterprises needs specific and unique approach.