(Indonesia) Yoyo Sukaryo Djenal has an experience in practicing audit for 40 years.
Experience of working with local and international clients in performing General Audit for various entities such as: State owned, public, private enterprises, cooperation, NGO, Non-Profit entities and pension fund.
His professional judgement arise from his expertise from handling clients from various industries such as: properties, trading, hospitality, mining, manufacture, logistics, helath industries, plantation, telecommunication, and others.
- Earned Bachelor Degree from Mercubuana University in 1997
- Earned Accountant Degree from Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Supra
- Earned Master Degree from Mercubuana University
- State Registered Accountant Reg. RNA 11003 Chartered Accountant (CA) of Indonesia Institute of Accountants (IAI)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) of Indonesian Institute of Certified Public Accountant (IAPI)
- Public Accountant License from the Ministry Of Finance
- Registered at : Indonesia Financial Services Authority (OJK)
- Registered at : Capital Market Indonesia
- Registered at as an auditor for The Audit Board of Republic Indonesia (BPK RI)
- Language : Bahasa Indonesia and English.
(Indonesia) Indonesia business environment and assurance services, Indonesia Tax Regulation and Business Environment, Accounting Standards, Cost Accounting and Management Accounting.
Handling clients of state owned enterprises needs specific and unique approach, including technical and also importantly the communication as well as knowledge of governance practices in public sector.
Responsible as International Nexia contact partner, thus filtering clients needs and channelling to the relevant persons
West Jakarta Office Contacts
Yoyo Sukaryo Djenal VIEW PROFILE